Our very own beauty Priyanka Chopra finally found her match in American singer Nick Jonas. Well, since they exchanged rings every Indian want to know every single detail related to him.
Most of us know him as a teen music sensation of Hollywood only, but there's much more to him than just his singing career. So, here you go:
2. Nick Jonas has two elder brothers, Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas. Together, the three formed a band called The Jonas Brothers. They also had a television film series Disney Channel - Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2.
3. Now, he is no longer with the band that he created with his brother. The band dissolved in 2013 but the bind of brothers are still very strong.
4. Nick's name before Priyanka Chopra, was linked to the top actress who all are pop sensations like Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus while he also dated supermodel Kendall Jenner and Georgia Fowler.
5. He is a very humble and kind-hearted man and always involved in social work. Well, Nick is the patient of Type 1 Diabetes and that is the reason he raises money and awareness for diabetes. through the Change For The Children Foundation.
6. After the release of the second symbol, he became one of the international popular symbols. Well, featured in the OK!'s list of Sexiest Men Alive in 2014. He was also ranked number 10 on People's Sexiest Men Alive list in 2015 and number 6 on Capital FM's list of Sexiest Men in Pop in 2016. He released his third album Last Year Was Complicated in 2016 which was a huge hit!
7. When Priyanka bagged the crown of Miss World that time Nick was just 8-years-old.
8. Nick and Priyanka Chopra got engaged on 18 August 2018. And, now the entire world is eagerly waiting for them to get married.
Stay connected to Laughing Colours for more such updates.