Lesser known facts about famous Bollywood director Rohit Shetty
Rohit Shetty is one of the most successful directors of the Bollywood industry. A lot of his movies go up to 100 crores and now with the fan following his movies have got, fans keep waiting for his movies to be released. He is also a known host for the show Khatron Ke Khiladi which is aired on Colors TV. It can also be seen on the Voot app.
Bollywood industry has got some amazing action due to him, he even introduced flying cars. Fans are also looking forward to him to remake 'The Fast And The Furious' in Bollywood. He has got all this because of his hard work, passion and a lot of struggle. Here are some lesser-known facts about Rohit Shetty:
- Rohit was only 6 years old when his father passed away. In an interview, Rohit said, “I think everybody has their story. I was in third or fourth when my mom had to start working because… (his father passed away.) Today, we are quite smart, we do our investments. Earlier, it was not like that.”
- For attending the school, he had to travel a long distance.
- He got his first salary of Rs. 35/- when he was 15 years old.
- When he did his debut directorial Zameen and it flopped, nobody wanted to do a movie with him.
- For Tusshar Kapoor’s role, Dino Morea was his first choice.
- Rohit Shetty hated his directorial venture Golmaal Returns but loved his Golmaal 3.
- He will be indebted to Amitabh Bachchan as he did a cameo in his movie Bol Bachchan.
- To him, criticism and flops don’t matter.
- He had to struggle a lot for getting his son admitted to the Oberoi International School in Mumbai.
- Her mother was a stunt woman.
- Rohit likes to avoid the limelight and have a simple life.
- He has worked as Kajol’s spot boy and has ironed Tabu’s sarees.
by Nikita Kukreja | Wed, Mar 18 - 06:50 PM