Dipika Kakar is one of the popular TV actresses who has a clear adarsh bahu image. The actress is currently participating in Bigg Boss 12. Well, it's just three days the show started and we are yet to know how Dipika is in real life.
Dipika was in news a few months ago when she got married to her longtime beau Shoaib Ibrahim. The couple got married in a big fat wedding in Bhopal and their wedding became the talk of the town. The wedding rituals kick-started with Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet followed by a Nikaah. The couple then hosted a star-studded bash in Mumbai's plus hotel for their industry pals.
Well, since Dipika is on the most popular reality show in our country, let's get to know some unknown facts of this beauty and know her better.
1. Dipika was born on 6th August 1986. She hails from Pune, Maharashtra.
2. She grew up in an army background as her father was an Army Officer.
3. Dipika has two elder sisters.
4. Before entering into acting, Dipika first worked as a flight attendant for 3 years.
5. She worked as an air-hostess for 3 years.
6. Dipika was a divorcee and was married to Rounak Samson. The couple met while working together in airlines. '
7. Dipika was married to Rounak from 2008 to 2012 but later parted ways.
8. The beautiful lady stepped into the world of acting with the show Neer Bhare Tere Naina Devi in the year 2010.
9. Post that, she did a small role in Zee TV's popular show Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.
10. Dipika got her big break with Colors' Sasural Simar Ka and she became a household name with her role Simar. '
11. She did the show for 5 years and later called it quits.
12. Dipika also took part in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa 8 and later Nach Baliye with BF Shoaib Ibrahim.
13. Shoaib proposed Dipika on the show and slipped the ring in her finger.
14. The couple later got married on February 22, 2018.
15. Dipika also made her Bollywood debut with JP Dutta's Paltan.
So folks, what are your thoughts on this? Tell us in comments.