Kriti Sanon Turns 28, Let’s Know Some Amazing Facts About Her
Bollywood beauty Kriti Sanon stepped into the world of films with the film Heropanti. No one knew that the bubbly actress will one day conquer the world of films with her terrific acting skills and beauty of course.
Kriti is one of the popular actresses of Bollywood who has worked with many Bollywood biggies in her short career span. The actress has surely a long way to go with the way her career graph is progressing.
Kriti celebrates her 28th birthday today and on this special occasion, let’s know the actress more closely. So here are some of the unknown facts of the actress which probably every Kriti fan should know.
- Not many must be knowing but Kriti holds Bachelors of Technology in Electronics and Communication from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
- Before stepping in Bollywood, the actress made her first film debut in a psychological thriller called Nenokkadine opposite South superstar Mahesh Babu. Their on-screen chemistry was much appreciated.
- Kriti is a die-hard fan of Bollywood super star Salman Khan. Well, we can’t wait to see them together onscreen.
- The bubby actress loves spending her free time in watching movies, meditating and cooking.
- Her favorite perfume brand is Davidoff’s Coolwater.
- Kriti’s one of the favorite holiday destinations is the sun-kissed land of beaches and seafood Goa.
- Apart from having a great figure which is definitely drool-worthy, Kriti has also got a perfect height. She is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
- Often we see young actresses launched opposite senior and more established actors. Kriti made her Bollywood debut with Sabbir Khan’s ‘Heropanti’ which also starred Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger.
- The film also marked Tiger’s foray into tinsel town. Coincidently, the co-actors happen to be born in the same year-1990.
- The actress is a die-hard sweet lover and often indulges in lip-smacking custards and sweetmeats.
On the work front, Kriti has delivered maximum hits in her short career span. She was last seen in Bareilly Ki Barfi in 2017 opposite Ayushmann Khurrana and Rajkummar Rao. The movie was a huge hit.
Kriti will be next seen in multi-starrer flick and popular comedy franchise Housefull’s fourth installment. The movie’s shoot has kick-started and they also wrapped their first schedule recently.
Here’s wishing the beautiful actress a very happy birthday!
by Vijay Singh | Thu, Jul 26 - 04:23 PM