Inspirational Quotes Of Former President Barack Obama On His Birthday Is An Inspiration For Millions
Barack Obama, the first African-American to win the presidency of America. He served for two terms. He came from a humble beginning and reached the position of the most powerful man in the world. He was a skilled writer and a hard worker during his initial working days. But, he knew that he is born to make a difference through politics. Obama is also a philanthropist and a bestselling author. Whether one agrees with his politics or not, but have to admire his success story.
So, here we present some of the inspirational quotes of former President Barack Obama:
Also, the former President is known to shower love on his wife Michelle Obama. His birthday wishes for Michelle always create headlines. And when today, Obama is celebrating his 57th birthday, let's get inspired by the inspirational quotes delivered by him.
- There's not a liberal America and a conservative America- there's the United States Of America.
- Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we have been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
- Where we are met with cynicism and doubts and those who tell us that we can't, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up with the spirit of the people: Yes, we can.
- Clear-eyed, we can understand that there will be war, and still strive for peace.
- With eyes fixed on the horizon and God's grace upon us, we carried forth that the great gift of freedom and delivered it safely to future generations.
- There has been one constant amidst these shifting tides. At every turn, America's men and women in uniform have served with courage and resolve.
- We should do everything we can to make sure this country lives up to our children's expectations.
- As it has for more than two centuries, progress will come in fits and starts. It's not always a straight line. It's not always a smooth path.
- The strongest weapon against hateful speech isn't repression, it is more speech.
- The cynics may be the loudest voices - but I promise you, they will accomplish the least.
- We choose hope over fear. We see the future not as something out of our control, but as something we can shape for the better through concerted and collective effort.
- To be an American is about something more than what we look like, or what our last names are, or how we worship.
- It is you, the young and fearless at heart, the most diverse and educated generation in our history, who the nation is waiting to follow.
- No matter who you are or what you look like, how you started off, or how and who you love, America is a place where you can write your own destiny.
- Every woman should be able to go about her day- to walk the streets or ride the bus- and be safe, and be treated with respect and dignity. She deserves that.
- That's the Amercia I know. That's the country we love. Clear-eyed. Big-hearted. Undaunted by challenge.
- The long sweep of America has been defined by forward motion, a constant widening of our founding creed to embrace all and not just some.
Which one inspired you today?
Let us know in the comment section below.
We wish Barack Obama A Very HappyBirthday!
by Vijay Singh | Fri, Aug 03 - 03:12 PM