Radhika Apte is the queen of versatility and known for her dauntless opinions. The beauty with brains, Radhika is celebrating her 33rd birthday, today. The Parched actress was born on 7 September 1985 in Pune. She started her Bollywood career with the movie Vaah! life Ho Toh Aisi in 2005 and who knew the lady would deliver such graceful roles in the journey of her Bollywood movies like Badlapur, Maanjhi — The Mountain Man, Phobia, Parched, and Kabaali.
Also, the actress has appeared in many short films and ruled many young hearts with Ahalya, Kriti, Phobia and many others.
Right now, Radhika is grabbing headlines for her number of shows that are going on Netflix which are Sacred Games alongside successful actors of B'town Saif Ali Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Lust Stories, Ghoul. She became a rage on the internet for appearing in every Netflix's show.
We all have heard about how Radhika shut the reporter's mouth over the leaked scene from Parched and how this lady gracefully raised her voice for period issues. Let's take a look at Radhika Apte's statements that made us fall for her:
1. After Badlapur (2015) and my short film Ahalya (2015), people thought that I was this ‘enchantress’.
2. I think if a Swiss watch can come to the country and have their own corporate stores, I think a Pakistani actor should come here and do a film here in India.
3. There is no ambition of becoming anybody. When I do a certain kind of role, it can be path-breaking for somebody else but for me it’s conventional.
4. The whole point of being an actor is that we need to do different roles... As an artist, if I am required to do a certain job, I will do it.
5. People who are ashamed of their own bodies are curious about other’s bodies. If you want to see an undressed body tomorrow, watch yourself in the mirror rather than my clip and then we can talk about it.
6. I am not in favor of labels. The more you run away from one kind of label, the more people will try to put another label on you.
7. I think Amoh means without Moh. It is for people who want to express their thoughts and individuality by this ensemble. They make you very comfortable in your skin. I like the flowiness of it.
8. I believe my journey has just begun and I still have a long way to go.
Ain't you in love with all her performances in her movies?
Happy Birthday to this gorgeous actress!