Change starts with you! Well, this is true enough if someone has to bring a change in the society and this man is proving it all by himself.
Brijendra Singh who is a retired soldier is teaching the underprivileged children every evening outside an ATM where he works as a security guard. We all came to know about the same when former cricketer VVS Laxman shared this inspiring story on Friday on his twitter official with two pictures. Saluting the spirit of this man along with the pictures he wrote, "Meet a true hero Brijendra, who works as a security guard at an ATM in Dehradun. Having retired from the army, he still continues to serve the nation, he teaches children from nearby slums in the evenings under the ATM lights. Salute to an incredible man".
Have a look at his tweet:
Within no time, Twitteratis started retweeting about the same and praises Brijendra for his noble work. Let's take a look at what netizens said for him.
1. If you have will then there is always a way.
2. A big salute..valuable N great effort..thanks to him for this selfless noble cause..n thanks to u sir too to connect us with the stories of real heroes...
3. Exactly, Fantastic job n speechless. Hats off.
4. Great job appreciates keep it up. We are proud of you and your family and friends. Great job!
5. For a soldier whether in Army or retired doesn't make difference always for them COUNTRY FIRST. SALUTE
The photos shared by the cricketer on Facebook and Twitter garnered a lot of attention. Many applauded the man for his dedication and saluted him for giving the young kids free education. However, this isn’t the first time Singh’s valuable service has been appreciated. His work with kids from the nearby slum first went viral back in 2016. Now Laxman’s post brought the attention of many to Brijendra who is doing such social works.