Atal Bihar Vajpayee, the former Prime Minister of India was always in news for all the good reasons. The PM had achieved a lot in his long political career which was a successful one. The leader had a huge fan following because of works and people used to admire him for the way he tackled the situations.
So here are some of the best note-worthy qualities of Atal Bihari Vajpayee that makes him a legendary personality:
1. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is a name on the political platform of India, who not only received widespread acceptance and respect from his personality and creed but also passed all the barriers and played an important role in establishing BJP in the 90's. It was amazing for Vajpayee's personality that the new allies joined the BJP at the time. India's national language, Hindi has its own importance and history. If anyone has done the most work to publicize and circulate Hindi and attract the attention of the world, then it is former Prime Minister of the country and BJP leader Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
2. Atal Ji has great affection for the Hindi language. The effect of this attachment could also be seen at that time when Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who was acting as an External Affairs Minister in the Janata government in 1977, gave his first speech in the United Nations in Hindi, leaving a deep impact of Hindi language in everyone's heart. His speech in Hindi at the United Nations gained a lot of popularity at that time. This was the first time that India's echo was heard on a major international forum like the UN.
3. This speech of Atal Ji was so liked by all the delegates who came to the UN that they stood up and bowed down to Atal Ji. In his speech, he gave a message of 'Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam' in which he had mentioned basic human rights. From the speech given by Atal Ji, it can be ascertained that the Hindi language was very close to the heart. Despite being a great leader, Atal Ji had also written good poems.
4. He was elected the first Member of Parliament in 1957. In the beginning of the decade of 1950, Vajpayee left the law in law to run the RSS magazine. Later he gathered his political roots in the RSS and emerged as a moderate voice of BJP.
5. When he was speaking in the public meeting or parliament, both his supporters and opponents preferred to listen to him. Vajpayee used to make people his poetry with his poetic speech. In the politics of number force in politics, his government only fell in 1996 and he had to quit the post of prime minister. This government lasted only 13 days. Later he played the role of the counterparty. In the election that followed, he again became the Prime Minister.