Birth Anniversary: 15 Quotes Proves Mother Teresa Is The Lady Of Peace And Love
It is really hard to love everyone in the world full of selfish people. But, if you follow the footsteps of Mother Teresa than you can achieve everything through love and peace. She was known as the Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
Born on August 26, 1910, Teresa was the example of kindness and love. She was a recipient of Bharat Ratna and Noble Peace Prize. She spent her entire life in the well being of people that she described as, "By blood, I am Albanian. By citizenship, an Indian. By faith, I am a Catholic nun. As to my calling, I belong to the world. As to my heart, I belong entirely to the Heart of Jesus.”
So, today on her 108th birth anniversary, scroll down to read her quotes:
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
- We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
- Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
- Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
- If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
- We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
- Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.
- The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
- I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?
Indeed! She was full of love and peace!
Stay connection to Laughing Colours for more such updates.
by Admin | Sat, Aug 25 - 01:53 PM