10 Things That You Should Consider Before Purchasing The New OnePlus 7 Pro
The OnePlus 7 series has finally been unveiled in India and the highlight of it is OnePlus 7 Pro. The device takes the elegant and traditional OnePlus sleek design. Though, it has been defined by Carl Pei as the most beautiful flagship. Though, some of the people have mentioned that the device no longer comes in affordable flagship range and the title of ‘flagship killer’ cannot be given to it. So, if you still consider buying the flagship device, then we would like you to remember the following 10 things.
- The OnePlus 7 Pro comes with an elegant display, which is easily one of the bests in the market with 90Hz refresh rate and HRD10 support.
- As most of the flagships in 2019, the device is powered by the latest and powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
- The device is backed by a powerful 4000 mAh battery with Warp Charge 30 fast charging support. It has one of the best battery performances among flagship devices.
- It comes with UFS 3.0 storage which offers faster and better performance.
- OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a pop up selfie camera and the glass back makes it one of the best-looking smartphones in the market.
- It is an expensive device that starts at Rs 48,999 for the 6GB RAM variant. If you want to purchase the 8GB RAM and 12GB RAM options, then it will cost Rs 52,999 and Rs 57,999 respectively.
- The cheaper version OnePlus 7 starts at Rs. 32,999 and it directly competes with OnePlus 7 Pro as it comes with Snapdragon 855 processor and 48MP cameras.
- Just like the older versions, OnePlus 7 Pro doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack and you will not find the USB Type-C to 3.5mm adapter inside the box. The Type-C earphones are also sold separately.
- It doesn’t come with wireless charging support like other flagships in the same price segment.
- It also doesn’t have the IP68 waterproofing like other flagships.
by Lokendra Sharma | Sat, May 18 - 04:41 PM