The scenic villages are always something that really touches our hearts irrespective of our age and gender. An no matter what, our Bollywood filmmakers are also very much active in discovering these amazing gems that prevail in our country. Here, we will go through a beautiful village, which is worth it for you and your partner to discover when you get time.
There are a lot of attractive spots such as the waterfalls of Ram Teri Ganga Maili and the Daaku Gabbar Singh's ad, and here we will cover some of the amazing countrysides of India where you will be able to take some break from your hectic urban life and stay cool.
So the list goes on like this...
1. Bekal - The Bekal and its fort is in Kerala and is something worth enjoying.
2. Ramanagara - Ramanagara is located in Karnataka and is just 50 km away from Bangalore.
3. Menawali - Menawali is just 90 kms away from Pune and is known as Charanpur of Swades, Tejpur of Gangajal and Shivgarh of Singham.
4. Pollachi - Pollachi is 40 km away from Coimbatore and a must to visit destination.
5. Courtallam - Courtallam is well known for its amazing beauty and natural ambiance.
6. Abhaneri - Abhaneri is just 45 km away from Jaipur and a major travel destination.
7. Laitlum Canyon - Almost 30 km from Shillong and a must to visit traveled destination.
8. Harsil - Located in Uttarakhand, it is one of the most scenic destinations in India.
9. Malshej - Malshej is just 140 km from Mumbai and another place worth visiting.
10. Tenali - Tenali in Andhra Pradesh is another place that really attracts tourists throughout the year.